Since 1983, we’ve been the Triangle’s source for high-quality custom and semi-custom cabinetry. If you want to upgrade your kitchen, bathroom, or laundry room with new cabinets, keep reading to learn more about our options.
What are Custom Cabinets?
Custom cabinets include these features:
- You choose the layout of your new cabinetry.
- You select the wood, color (stain or paint), and door style of your new cabinetry.
- We order your cabinets ready to assemble (RTA) from our manufacturer (Conestoga) and assemble them in our shop and then install them in your home.
What are Semi-Custom Cabinets?
Here is what you should know about semi-custom cabinets:
- Semi-custom cabinets fall between fully custom cabinetry and stock cabinetry.
- Although pre-manufactured (J&K), these cabinets offer more customization options than stock cabinets.
- You can pick the finish, hardware, and some of the other features of semi-custom cabinets.
Reasons to Work with Us
There are several reasons why you should choose us to enhance your home with custom or semi-custom cabinets:
- Experience— We have been upgrading homes with custom and semi-custom cabinetry for over three decades, and we rely on this experience for every project.
- Attention to detail— Whether for custom or semi-custom cabinetry projects, we pay special
attention to detail for the best possible outcome.
- Design advice— We have a kitchen-specific CAD program that we work together with you on if you need guidance or advice when selecting your new cabinetry or kitchen layout.